Corn Bake Off
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're going to a potluck dinner, or if you just need something delicious and quick to put on the table for your hungry gang, here's one that's really simple to make. And the Mexican-style corn gives it a zesty tang that'll make them think you slaved in the kitchen for them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11 ounces) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounces) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well. Pour into 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Coat top with cooking spray and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Zucchini Squares
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Fried Cabbage
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Carrot Bake
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Confetti Zucchini Salad