German Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What an authentic taste!! You can almost see the rolling hills as you eat them!
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package directions. Drain and place in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add the rest of the ingredients; mix well.
Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Caraway seeds can usually be found in the supermarket spice section.
- Don't forget about your traditional German breakfast! You'll want to make sure to try our Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes for that.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Confetti Zucchini Salad
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Fried Cabbage
- Simple Roasted Asparagus
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Carrot Bake
- Sweet Onion Casserole