We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that salsa is America's favorite condiment? Well, it is - and here it is combined with America's favorite vegetable to make a side dish star.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (about 4 scallions)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives (½ cup)
What To Do:
In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat, and simmer another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
You can vary the hotness of this dish by using a mild, medium, or hot salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Mexican Street Corn
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake