Chocolate Mug Brownie
Already in your pajamas and craving something sweet? No need to run out to the store! Our recipe for Chocolate Mug Brownie is a personal-sized dessert that's made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry (Bonus: This is a chocolate mug brownie with no egg!). Plus, it only takes one minute! It looks like your me-time just got even better.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
What to Do
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- You can serve this mug brownie with a scoop of your favorite coffee ice cream or even some Homemade Whipped Cream! You might even want to consider a caramel or Peanut Butter Drizzle!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes and Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- Psst! Did you know you could make your Breakfast in a Mug too?