Witch's Butterscotch Brew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up those cauldrons for one spectacular drink. This is the perfect brew for our favorite little ghosts and goblins.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients over medium heat.
- Whisk until the chips and marshmallows are melted and the mixture is heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 1 quart.
Serve in mugs and top with some additional marshmallows.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.