Witch's Butterscotch Brew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up those cauldrons for one spectacular drink. This is the perfect brew for our favorite little ghosts and goblins.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients over medium heat.
- Whisk until the chips and marshmallows are melted and the mixture is heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 1 quart.
Serve in mugs and top with some additional marshmallows.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 382
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 85 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 260mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.