Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This is a fantastic dinner for any night of the week that packs a lot of flavor and won't break the bank. Our Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken will filly your belly without emptying your pockets!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken thighs, skinned if desired
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
What to Do
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and add to chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator about 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning occasionally.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, boil reserved marinade 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
Just a Suggestion!
- We love to serve this easy chicken recipe with jasmine rice. You could even top it with some sliced scallions for a fantastic finishing touch!
- Wanna start off with a delicious Asian-style soup? We recommend our Best Noodle Soup Ever, or our easy-to-make Wonton Soup!
- Remember! For your safety, when using marinades, never consume a marinade that has come in contact with raw poultry, meat, or seafood, nor let it come in contact with cooked food unless the marinade has been brought to a boil and boiled for at least 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!