We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I think of Greece, I think of beautiful seashores, friendly people, and, oh yes, fabulous food! And this dish sure tastes like the real thing!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds lamb stew meat, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium-sized carrots, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat. Add the lamb, onion, and garlic and sauté, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the lamb is lightly browned on all sides. Add the remaining ingredients except the olives; mix. Lock the lid in place and bring to full pressure over high heat. When the pressure regulator begins to rock, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes. Cool cooker at once by placing under cold running water until steam no longer escapes from the vent pipe and the pressure is completely reduced. Remove the lid and stir in the olives. Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes to reduce and thicken the juices; serve immediately.
For added Greek flavor, sprinkle with some crumbled feta cheese just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!