Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to cook up something quick and different for dinner tonight? Try our recipe for Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops. These lamb chops, seasoned with fresh lemon juice and pepper, cook up in just 15 minutes. They pair great with any of your favorite sides too!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 rib lamb chops (about 2 pounds total), about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the lamb chops for 3 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Add the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking, turning occasionally, for 12 to 14 minutes or until the chops are done to medium or to desired doneness beyond that.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.