Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 lamb chops
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Want to cook up something quick and different for dinner tonight? Try our recipe for Lemon Pepper Lamb Chops. These lamb chops, seasoned with fresh lemon juice and pepper, cook up in just 15 minutes. They pair great with any of your favorite sides too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 rib lamb chops (about 2 pounds total), about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the lamb chops for 3 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
- Add the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking, turning occasionally, for 12 to 14 minutes or until the chops are done to medium or to desired doneness beyond that.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!