Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rack of lamb is one of those dishes we think we could never make at home and even if we could, that it would take hours. My answer to that? Never say never! Once you see how easy this is, you're gonna be making it regularly.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ½- to 2-pound) rack of lamb, cut in half
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned crumb stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper; mix well and use to season all sides of the lamb, coating completely.
- Place lamb in a roasting pan, top each half with the crumb stuffing, and drizzle with the butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Cut into individual chops and serve.
While the rack of lamb is baking, steam some broccoli florets and make a shortcut béarnaise sauce for them by combining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".