Lamb Chops Stilton
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one would ever guess that this 3-ingredient dish is such a snap to prepare. It tastes like something from a five-star restaurant!
What You'll Need
- 8 (1-inch thick) lamb loin chops
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 6 ounces Stilton or other blue cheese, crumbled
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler. Place lamb chops on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Brush top of each chop with 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
- Broil chops 5 minutes. Turn chops, and brush each with 1/2 teaspoon mustard. Broil 5 more minutes.
- 2 Sprinkle chops evenly with crumbled cheese, and broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!