Rocky Mountain Lamb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like our Rocky Mountain Lamb. This savory dish tastes like you spent a fortune on it at a fancy restaurant, but your secret is safe with us. Call the gang to the table, it's time for dinner!
What You'll Need
- 4 lamb loin chops or steaks (about 1/4 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared coarse-grained mustard
What to Do
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow dish. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients to make marinade. Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, cover, and refrigerate for about 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove from the marinade, discarding excess marinade, and broil for 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"