The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
If you ever thought broccoli and cauliflower were boring, think again! The combination of creamy and crispy makes this bake a go-along that'll turn you into a dinnertime hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onion, with 1/2 cup reserved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Combine the broccoli, cauliflower, and water in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes. Stir, then microwave for 2 more minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, soup, French-fried onions, 1 cup cheese, the onion, and thyme; mix well then spoon over the vegetables. Microwave uncovered at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Top the mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and reserved French-fried onions. Microwave at 70% power for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Sure, you can use fresh broccoli and cauliflower for this dish, but don't be afraid to buy frozen. Inexpesnive and ready to use, frozen veggies are a great way to save time and money!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!