Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing - with seven everyday ingredients and a microwave, we can serve up fancy stuffed spuds without heating up the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Using a fork, pierce the potatoes several times. Microwave at 90% power for 12 to 14 minutes, or until tender. Cut a 1/4-inch slice lengthwise off the top of each potato; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese. Microwave at 90% power for 30 to 40 seconds, or until the cream cheese is softened. Add the potato pulp, scallions, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stuff the potato shells with the mixture, and place on a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave at 90% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until heated through.
Potato skin contains loads of flavor and good-for-you nutrients, so be sure to enjoy every last bite!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We took a few shortcuts to make this recipe for Satisfying Shepherd's Pie, because we know that sometimes the cravings for shepherd's pie come on suddenly and you have to have it fast! Boy do we love this hearty meat, potato, and veggie casserole.