Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing - with seven everyday ingredients and a microwave, we can serve up fancy stuffed spuds without heating up the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Using a fork, pierce the potatoes several times. Microwave at 90% power for 12 to 14 minutes, or until tender. Cut a 1/4-inch slice lengthwise off the top of each potato; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving the shells intact.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese. Microwave at 90% power for 30 to 40 seconds, or until the cream cheese is softened. Add the potato pulp, scallions, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stuff the potato shells with the mixture, and place on a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave at 90% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until heated through.
Potato skin contains loads of flavor and good-for-you nutrients, so be sure to enjoy every last bite!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!