Complete Pork Chop Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing plain about this Complete Pork Chop Dinner recipe. It's got everything you need to keep the gang happy. So say goodbye to plain old pork chops 'cause this one's gonna have the whole family running to the table!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup instant rice
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounce) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (5-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch think (2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the rice over the bottom of the dish. Spread the stewed tomatoes evenly over the rice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the kidney beans and corn; mix well and reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining corn mixture over the stewed tomatoes.
- Brush the pork chops with the oil and season with the salt and pepper. Place in the baking dish over the corn mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and chili powder; spread evenly over the pork chops. Sprinkle with the reserved corn mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 12 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the pork chops are cooked through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 828mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.