Crispy Tiger Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen squares
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Want to let somebody know he or she is special to you? Just whip this up, wrap a few pieces in colorful plastic wrap, and tie with a ribbon. Believe me, your gift from the heart will go a long way!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white baking bars
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the white baking bars and peanut butter at 70% power for 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted and well combined.
- Stir in the cereal until thoroughly coated; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips at 70% power for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the cereal layer until completely covered. Chill for about 1 hour, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Chocolate tends to hold its shape even when softened. That's why we have to continue to stir the baking bars and chips during the heating process until they're completely melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.