Easy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
Roasting an entire chicken in a conventional oven takes hours! Now we can use our microwaves to give us winning homestyle roasted chicken any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, carrots, and onion. Add half of the seasoning mixture and toss until the vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Place the chicken in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. Brush the chicken with the browning and seasoning sauce, then sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture. Arrange the vegetables around the chicken.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 18 to 22 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the vegetables are tender. Let chicken sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serve this tender, juicy chicken with your favorite quick stuffing and tossed greens for a complete homestyle meal in less than 30 minutes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!