We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a cheesy, gooey dip that's great for game day? Serve this and you'll have a bunch of new fans cheering for you!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product (like Velveeta), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup beer
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave at 70% power for 2 minutes; stir then microwave for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until smooth and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Top with sliced jalapeño peppers and serve with tortilla chips. Remember, this can be as spicy or as mild as you like depending on the salsa you use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Hearty Hamburger Soup
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake