We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a cheesy, gooey dip that's great for game day? Serve this and you'll have a bunch of new fans cheering for you!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product (like Velveeta), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup beer
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Microwave at 70% power for 2 minutes; stir then microwave for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until smooth and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Top with sliced jalapeño peppers and serve with tortilla chips. Remember, this can be as spicy or as mild as you like depending on the salsa you use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Sweet-and-Sour Pork
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles