The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Herbed Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
These potatoes are so brown and tender, you won't believe they were made in a microwave!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce and seasoning sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 7" x 11" baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the potatoes. Microwave at 90% power for 20 to 30 seconds, or until the butter is melted.
- Add the potato wedges; toss to coat completely, and arrange the wedges in the baking dish in a single layer. Microwave at 90% power for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Serve these all by themselves or with your favorite dipping sauce - ketchup, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, honey mustard, whatever you fancy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!