Hot Dog & Bean Roll-Up
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The kids want a fun snack, and we want them to have something they can put together themselves. How do we make everyone happy? Pop these 'puppies' in the microwave for an anytime treat in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 hot dog, sliced in half lenghtwise
What to Do
- Place the tortilla on a micorwave-safe plate. Spread the refried beans to the edges of the tortilla. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Place the hot dog halves on top of the cheese about 3 inches apart. Roll the tortilla jelly-roll style, and place seam side down on the plate.
- Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 90% power for 1 minute, or until heated through. Slice into small pieces and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!