The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Hot Dog & Bean Roll-Up
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
The kids want a fun snack, and we want them to have something they can put together themselves. How do we make everyone happy? Pop these 'puppies' in the microwave for an anytime treat in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 hot dog, sliced in half lenghtwise
What to Do
- Place the tortilla on a micorwave-safe plate. Spread the refried beans to the edges of the tortilla. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Place the hot dog halves on top of the cheese about 3 inches apart. Roll the tortilla jelly-roll style, and place seam side down on the plate.
- Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 90% power for 1 minute, or until heated through. Slice into small pieces and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!