Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 to 10
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Love the taste of soft and creamy cheesecake, but hate to spend hours in the kitchen making it? Here's a delectable microwave crustless cheesecake that tastes oven-baked yet keeps our kitchens cool!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice; pour into the pie plate.
- Microwave at 70% power for 7 minutes. Remove from the microwave and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the topping ingredients; mix well, then pour over the top of the pie.
- Microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes. Let cool then cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Wanna turn this into an eye-catching classic? Simply spread a can of cherry pie filling over the top once the pie has cooled.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.