The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 8 to 10
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Love the taste of soft and creamy cheesecake, but hate to spend hours in the kitchen making it? Here's a delectable microwave crustless cheesecake that tastes oven-baked yet keeps our kitchens cool!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then beat in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice; pour into the pie plate.
- Microwave at 70% power for 7 minutes. Remove from the microwave and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the topping ingredients; mix well, then pour over the top of the pie.
- Microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes. Let cool then cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Wanna turn this into an eye-catching classic? Simply spread a can of cherry pie filling over the top once the pie has cooled.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.