The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 6 to 8
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
You might think that these homestyle baked beans can't be made in the microwave but in minutes we can have the same homestyle taste and texture that we remember!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- Spread the bacon and onion evenly over the bottom of a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then cover and microwave at 80% power for 13 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Anytime Snack Mix
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich