Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might think that these homestyle baked beans can't be made in the microwave but in minutes we can have the same homestyle taste and texture that we remember!
What You'll Need:
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What To Do:
- Spread the bacon and onion evenly over the bottom of a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave at 80% power for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then cover and microwave at 80% power for 13 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you want to make a good impression, just serve up this simple, yet classic, Italian recipe for Steak Pizzaiola. Steak Pizzaiola is basically just a fancy name for steak simmered with flavorful onions, peppers, tomatoes, and simple seasonings. It's easy to put together and tasty to eat!