Microwave Spiral Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're tired of the same old side dishes night after night, these Spiral Baked Potatoes are just what you need to create something new and interesting!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium potatoes, washed
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel (optional)
What to Do
- Place 2 wooden spoons parallel to one another on a work surface and place a potato lengthwise between the handles. Make at least 8 crosswise slits three-quarters of the wat through the potato, stopping each time the knife hits the spoon handles. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, and place them in a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and lemon juice. Microwave at 90% power for 40 to 50 seconds, or until the butter is melted. Brush the butter mixture over the potatoes and between the slices. Microwave at 100% power for 6 minutes.
- Brush the potatoes again with any butter mixture from the bottom of the baking dish. Microwave at 100% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. (NOTE: Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes.)
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and sprinkle over the potatoes and between the slices. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!