Microwave Trout Amandine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The great thing about microwaves is it keeps giving us more and more interesting, quick dinner options like this delicate Trout Amandine dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the trout fillets in the baking dish; season with the salt and paprika. Place the butter on the fish then sprinkle with the almonds and parsley.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!