The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Trout Amandine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 to 4
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
The great thing about microwaves is it keeps giving us more and more interesting, quick dinner options like this delicate Trout Amandine dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 7 x 11 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the trout fillets in the baking dish; season with the salt and paprika. Place the butter on the fish then sprinkle with the almonds and parsley.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.