Quick Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Quick Chicken Fingers is a true crowd-pleaser. Ready in less than 10 minutes, it's perfect for any get-together!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and paprika.
- Place the butter in a shallow microwave-safe dish and microwave just until melted.
- Dip each chicken strip in the melted butter, then the bread crumb mixture, coating completely; place in the baking dish.
- Spray the chicken strips lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains. Serve immediately.
Serve these with a variety of dipping sauces, or even individual bowls of warm spaghetti sauce for dipping. They create their own reason for celebration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Italian Meatballs
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks