We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This homestyle go-along sure pairs well with our favorite cuts of meat. And talk about fast... you won't believe you can 'bake' up such old-fashioned flavor so quickly!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; toss until the vegetables are well coated then pour into the baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 12 to 13 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender; mix gently. Serve immediately.
This is a great dish to prepare in advance. Just slice the potatoes then dip them in a mixture of 1 quart cool water and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Drain, cover, and refrigerate until you're ready to put the dish together and bake it. Why dip the potatoes? 'Cause their flesh will being to darken once it's exposed to air.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.