We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn your next party into a real fiesta with these colorful starters. These nachos are just as crispy and crunchy as if we'd baked 'em in the oven!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) cans bean dip
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 package Tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the bean dip and chopped green chilies; mix well. Place half of the package of tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate. Spoon half of the bean mixture evenly over the chips and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Miscrowave at 70% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining chips, dip, and cheese. Serve immediately.
Serve these up with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and any of your other favorite go-alongs!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 552
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 990mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 0.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
American Chicken Chow Mein
Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
Zippy Black Bean Soup
Microwave Roasted Acorn Squash
Microwave Sesame Chicken Fingers
Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce