Very Garlic Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garlic-lovers, this is the dish for you! Yes, eight garlic cloves may sound like a lot but one taste of this golden classic and it's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices toasted bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is tender.
- Add the chicken broth, water, and pepper; mix well. Cover and microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the soup to a small bowl, and combine with the beaten egg. Pour the egg mixture into the soup and stir with a fork.
- Cover and microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the toast cubes and scallions. Ladle into bowls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwave Trout Amandine
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks