Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next gathering! With just three ingredients, you can quickly make 'em ahead. Then all you'll have to do is pop 'em in the oven right before guests arrive. Heat extra barbecue sauce and serve it as a dipping sauce!
What You'll Need:
- 40 unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 20 bacon slices
- 2 1/2 cups barbecue sauce, divided
What To Do:
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Set shrimp aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil. Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap bacon pieces around shrimp, securing with wooden toothpicks; place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Pour 1/2 cup barbecue sauce into a small bowl (set aside remaining 2 cups sauce to serve with cooked shrimp). Brush shrimp with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce from bowl.
- Broil shrimp 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2-1/2 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- Heat reserved 2 cups barbecue sauce, and serve with shrimp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!