Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next gathering! With just three ingredients, you can quickly make 'em ahead. Then all you'll have to do is pop 'em in the oven right before guests arrive. Heat extra barbecue sauce and serve it as a dipping sauce!
What You'll Need:
- 40 unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 20 bacon slices
- 2 1/2 cups barbecue sauce, divided
What To Do:
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Set shrimp aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil. Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap bacon pieces around shrimp, securing with wooden toothpicks; place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Pour 1/2 cup barbecue sauce into a small bowl (set aside remaining 2 cups sauce to serve with cooked shrimp). Brush shrimp with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce from bowl.
- Broil shrimp 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2-1/2 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- Heat reserved 2 cups barbecue sauce, and serve with shrimp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.