Baked Pub-Style Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 to 40 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Our light and satisfying batter-dipped Baked Pub-Style Shrimp is perfect to satisfy your cravings for fried foods without tipping the scale. We can stick to our diets and still enjoy full flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, with tails left on, deveined and rinsed (see Note)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup light beer
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour beer into flour mixture and whisk until combined.
Holding the shrimp by the tail, dip them into the batter, completely coating each shrimp. Place shrimp about 4 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. (Use additional baking sheets, if needed.) Batter will puddle around each shrimp.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until coating is golden and bread-like.
- Our Avocado, Bean and Corn Salsa is another healthy and delicious crowd-pleaser!
- The seafood department at your supermarket will usually have cleaned and peeled shrimp available, or they'll do it for you. It sure is easier than doing it yourself!
- If you loved this Baked Pub-Style Shrimp, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes
- Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion
- Topless Reuben Sliders
- Easy Corn Fritters
- Pepperoni Pie Squares
- Crunchy Zucchini Strips
- Southwestern Chicken Salad Spirals
- Chicken Egg Rolls
- Chicken Wontons with Hoisin Peanut Dipping Sauce
- French Onion Pickups