Hot Rye Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 24 Min
These pint-size ryes are a favorite finger food for parties. And they're so easy to whip up ahead of time without any hassle.
What You'll Need:
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-1/2 ounce) can chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cocktail rye bread
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Spread 1-1/2 teaspoons cheese mixture onto each bread slice.
- Arrange slices on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
You can make the topping up to a day ahead, and refrigerate it. Top bread slices with the spread just before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.