We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are such an American standard that they may have been here before the Pilgrims...so here's the easiest and tastiest way to be oh-so devilish.
What You'll Need:
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons bottled French dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mash the yolks with a fork; mix in the French dressing and sour cream. Add the salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
- Fill each egg white half with yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika; place on a platter. For best results, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until 1/2 hour before serving.
- Need another appetizer recipe for your party? Check out our BLT Dip: How to Make BLT Dip.
- Plus, make sure to check out our tips on How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!