Dip at the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can make and serve this party dip indoors, but when you do it on your barbecue grill, the person doing the grilling will finally have some company!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound Italian or your favorite sausage, casing removed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can ready-made chili
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, broken up
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large cast-iron or other heat-resistant skillet, on the grill, crumble and brown the sausage; drain, then add remaining ingredients. On a gas or electric grill, reduce heat to low. On a charcoal grill, raise rack to about 6 inches from the heat. Simmer mixture until it thickens and the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Immediately place pan on the edge of the grill to keep it warm and use right from the grill as a dip for crackers or pieces of crunchy bread.
Makes 4 cups dip.
Try serving this with Pita Crisps.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?