Open House Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Open House Dip is an easy and tasty way to welcome family and friends during the holidays, or any time for that matter!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, with a few pieces reserved for garnish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds), with a few reserved for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with reserved pomegranate arils and reserved scallions.
We like to serve this with cut up veggies and pita chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!