Six Layer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With so many layers of goodness, it's no wonder why our Six Layer Dip is such a potluck favorite. And when you put it together just right, this dip looks just as fabulous as it tastes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 -ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then the tomato, followed by the scallions. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Make your own guacamole in no time with our easy recipe for Quick Guacamole!
- For more easy party recipes, check out our collection of Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes.
- Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.