Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Aren't slow cooker recipes the best? For this crowd-pleasing appetizer, all you do is mix together flavorings with prepared frozen meatballs, turn on the slow cooker, and let it go. And when you use a slow cooker liner, there isn't even any cleanup!
What You'll Need:
- 1 plastic slow cooker liner
- 1 (9- to 10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
What To Do:
- Place liner in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker; stir gently then cover with lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker (see Note).
To avoid injury, do not lift or transport the liner with food in it, and allow the slow cooker to cool completely before removing and discarding the liner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!