Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Aren't slow cooker recipes the best? For this crowd-pleasing appetizer, all you do is mix together flavorings with prepared frozen meatballs, turn on the slow cooker, and let it go. And when you use a slow cooker liner, there isn't even any cleanup!
What You'll Need:
- 1 plastic slow cooker liner
- 1 (9- to 10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
What To Do:
- Place liner in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker; stir gently then cover with lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker (see Note).
To avoid injury, do not lift or transport the liner with food in it, and allow the slow cooker to cool completely before removing and discarding the liner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!