Steakhouse Dip with Potato Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Pass around the stack of plates, and dig in! When you're looking for a restaurant-quality appetizer to set out for you and your friends during the big game, this five-star recipe for Steakhouse Dip with Potato Crisps will earn you major points with the gang.
What You'll Need:
- 6 baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 to 3 scallions, sliced thin
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place potatoes on baking sheet and coat each potato with cooking spray on all sides.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and hollow out each half with a spoon, leaving some potato around edge. Cut each potato half into 2 or 3 strips and return to baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potato pulp, butter, sour cream, and salt; mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm with potato crisps.
If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.