Steakhouse Dip with Potato Crisps
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Pass around the stack of plates, and dig in! When you're looking for a restaurant-quality appetizer to set out for you and your friends during the big game, this five-star recipe for Steakhouse Dip with Potato Crisps will earn you major points with the gang.
What You'll Need:
- 6 baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
cup bacon bits
- 2 to 3 scallions, sliced thin
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place potatoes on baking sheet and coat each potato with cooking spray on all sides.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and hollow out each half with a spoon, leaving some potato around edge. Cut each potato half into 2 or 3 strips and return to baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potato pulp, butter, sour cream, and salt; mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm with potato crisps.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 15 13