Black & White Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 bars
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 45 Min
Our Black & White Cheesecake Bars are so darn good, you'll need to make a double batch if you're planning on having any left for yourself. The combo of everyone's favorite chocolate sandwich cookies laced throughout this creamy cheesecake are simply awesome!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.5-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil hanging over sides.
- Place 28 cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground. Place in a medium bowl, add butter, and mix well. Place crumbs in prepared pan and press mixture evenly into bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Coarsely chop remaining cookies and stir into batter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until edges are firm and center is slightly jiggly. Let cool 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Lift cake out of pan using foil, and place on cutting board. Cut into bars and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For an added touch, garnish with whipped cream and any extra cookie crumbs.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!