We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take the ho-hum out of burgers on the grill by pumping up the flavor with the traditional tastes and textures of a Caesar salad. Our delicious grilled Caesar Burgers will make you the master of your grill!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Parmesan cheese, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, the garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce and burgers on rolls and top with remaining Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.
While the grill is hot, we're recommending that you grill up some flavorful and healthy summer veggies as a go-along.
- Safety experts advise cooking ground beef to a temperature of 160 degrees.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.