Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A slow cooker is the trick to easily making our Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs. And the treat here is the special saucy flavor these get from chili sauce and grape jelly.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, water, salt, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour half the sauce into a 6-quart slow cooker then place all meatballs into the sauce, overlapping if necessary. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 5 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through and no pink remains in the center.
For the perfect spooky dessert? Try our Trick or Treat Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"