Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cozy all-in-one-pan Amish Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole is so simple to make, and such a satisfying main dish meal. It fits a busy weeknight or a leisurely family Sunday dinner perfectly.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes. Place mixture in prepared baking dish and bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven, drain off any fat, and evenly spread mashed potatoes over top.
- Return casserole to oven and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and potatoes are hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!