Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2
pounds ground beef
cup chopped onion
- 2 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups seasoned mashed potatoes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes. Place mixture in prepared baking dish and bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven, drain off any fat, and evenly spread mashed potatoes over top.
- Return casserole to oven and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and potatoes are hot.
- This dish has it all -- well, almost. Add a side of our creamy Amish Broccoli Bake and you've got it all!
- If you'd like more information on beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch country, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 20 14