Trick or Treat Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
What to do with leftover Halloween candy? Make our frightfully easy Trick or Treat Pie! Your "extra" crushed candies blended into this smooth and creamy chilled pie are sure to extend the spooky fun.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups coarsely chopped candy, divided (see Options)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1-1/2 cups candy; mix well. Spoon into pie crust then spread whipped topping evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup candy.
- Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
Chocolate-covered candy bars work best, but candy corn, M&M's, gumdrops and other soft candies are super in this pie, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.