Trick or Treat Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
What to do with leftover Halloween candy? Make our frightfully easy Trick or Treat Pie! Your "extra" crushed candies blended into this smooth and creamy chilled pie are sure to extend the spooky fun.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups coarsely chopped candy, divided (see Options)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1-1/2 cups candy; mix well. Spoon into pie crust then spread whipped topping evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup candy.
- Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
Chocolate-covered candy bars work best, but candy corn, M&M's, gumdrops and other soft candies are super in this pie, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.