We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'd think this came from your favorite Oriental restaurant! Substitutions are just fine because using your own touches makes it extra special.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 2-1/2- to 3- pound steak (flank, chuck, sirloin, or round)
- 2 tablespoons bottled browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients: soy sauce, honey, cider vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic.
- Put the steak into a plastic bag, pour in the marinade, tie the bag securely, and set in a shallow baking pan. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- After marinating, preheat broiler. Remove steak from the bag (discarding marinade) and place on broiling pan. Brush with the browning and seasoning sauce.
- Broil, turning once, to your desired degree of doneness.
For an easy change of pace, I like to use regular oil instead of sesame oil and bottled garlic instead of fresh, add a few shakes of hot pepper sauce, and try some bottled sweet-and-sour sauce instead of honey.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.