All American Skillet Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash that we think you'll like. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
If you enjoyed our recipe for All-American Skillet Goulash, then be sure to check more great ground beef dinners in our collection of Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
We don't think you'll have any leftovers, but if you do, you can definitely freeze them for later!
Plus, if you want to check out more of our great goulash recipes, check out our collection of 8 Easy Goulash Recipes. Or prepare some of our favorite sides with the help of our free eCookbook, Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.