Asian Beef and Noodles
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4
pounds ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 packages ramen noodles (beef or Oriental flavor), broken up
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain off the excess liquid and remove the beef to a medium bowl.
- In the same skillet, combine water, frozen vegetables, ramen noodles (including the seasoning packets), and the ginger.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return the beef to the skillet and add the scallions. Cook until warmed through, stirring to blend.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 20 14