Broccoli Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
When we hear "casserole," we think "simple and delicious." This Broccoli Rice Casserole fits into both of these categories. Try it and you'll understand.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 (15-ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons saltine cracker crumbs
What To Do:
- Place broccoli in a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together rice, soup, and cheese spread in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli.
- Wipe baking dish dry, and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
Involve the whole gang in the meal before you sit down to eat. Have someone set the table, pour the drinks, or stir up the ingredients for this family-pleasin' casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!