Broccoli Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
When we hear "casserole," we think "simple and delicious." This Broccoli Rice Casserole fits into both of these categories. Try it and you'll understand.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 (15-ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons saltine cracker crumbs
What To Do:
- Place broccoli in a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together rice, soup, and cheese spread in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli.
- Wipe baking dish dry, and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
Involve the whole gang in the meal before you sit down to eat. Have someone set the table, pour the drinks, or stir up the ingredients for this family-pleasin' casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Hot Dog Cornbread Casserole
- Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole
- Baked Goulash
- Chopped Broccoli Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 28 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole