Minnesota Hot Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Minnesota Hot Dish is a meat and potato lovers dream! Plus, it's got a serving of good-for-you veggies, too! The best part? This comforting casserole bakes up in under 40 minutes, which makes it the perfect busy weeknight dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen seasoned potato nuggets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef, onion, and salt, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Spoon ground beef into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine soup and milk, mix well. Layer frozen vegetables, soup mixture, and cheese over ground beef. Top with frozen potatoes.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and casserole is heated through.
- All-in-one casseroles are great becuase they have the convenience of a complete meal in one, and they're delicious besides! We'd like to suggest you also try our Creamy Ham Casserole for another easy and tasty weeknight meal!
- And if you're looking for another midwest favorite, check out our Iowa Corn Casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.