Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Know what's better than a pot pie that we can pick up at the market? One that we've made in our own kitchen, 'cause there's just no beating our own homemade taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken chunks, mixed vegetables, chicken broth, and soups; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk biscuit baking mix, milk, and butter until smooth then spoon over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and topping is golden.
- This can also be made in small round casserole dishes for individual pot pies. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Make this a freezer-friendly recipe: Follw recipe above. Allow casserole to cool, cover with several layers of foil (to prevent freezer burn), and freeze. When ready to eat, place the frozen entree in fridge to thaw for 24 hours in advance. Then reheat, serve, and enjoy! Click here for more tips & tricks on freezing casseroles.
- If you liked this chicken dinner recipe, make sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs, and More.
- Loved this chicken pot pie casserole recpe? We've got even more pot pie recipes you'll love in our collection of 13 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie, Turkey Pot Pie, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!