Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says "ultimate comfort food" like a Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, and our Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe is super simple, thanks to the convenience of cooked rotisserie chicken, packaged stuffing mix, and canned soup. Now we can enjoy stick-to-your-ribs comfort anytime we want!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Note)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Note)
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
- You don't need to prepare the stuffing for this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole; just use the dry mix.
- A can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this recipe.
- We suggest you serve this with a side of creamy Butternut Squash Mash for a complete meal.
- Do you love making chicken casseroles? Check out our Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!