We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 5 Min
You don't have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts! Our No-Bake Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe that'll leave them (and you!) cheering.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in the sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours to set. Keep refrigerated.
This is nice garnished with your favorite fresh fruit or pie filling, or sprinkled with crumbled chocolate cookies.
Keep the house cool with even more no-bake sweets from our free eCookbook, No-Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food.
- The cheesecake party continues with our collection of Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Cannoli Cheesecake