Crispy Cheesecake Squares
- 18 squares
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
cups oven-toasted corn cereal, coarsely crushed
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter, melted
cup light corn syrup
teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Cut cheesecake into 1-1/2-inch squares, place on platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, blueberries, and 1/4 cup sugar. Cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine cereal, remaining sugar, cinnamon, and butter; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine corn syrup and vanilla. Drizzle a teaspoon of corn syrup mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place in cereal mixture dish. Sprinkle cereal mixture over cheesecake square until all sides are coated evenly. Place on platter. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve or serve immediately with berry sauce drizzled over the top of each piece.
Being cheesecake lovers as we are, we've got lots of good cheesecake recipes to share on our website. Here's a favorite we highly recommend: Blueberry Cheesecake Minis.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 05 14